The Course offers an in-depth preparation in the field of municipal waste management, analysing the regulatory, management and ecological aspects from a sustainable perspective, based on the principles of circular economy, also through the financial instruments of impact investing.
Applicants will be Able to:
• knowing and evaluating the complexity of the production of municipal waste and its management;
• contributing to the definition of policies and regulations aimed at creating a virtuous waste management system;
• formulating project proposals related to the project cycles, in the different phases;
• ensuring correct project management;
• interacting effectively with the actors involved in waste management activities.
Duration: 12 Months
As with every Professional Master’s programme, the Course lasts 1.500 hours/year; of which:
• 300-400 dealing with lessons and seminars
• 250 individual study
• 350-400 stage/internship/applied research
• 400 thesis and exams
• Residual: Seminars
Academic Credits : 60 academic credits
Stage and Didactic Programme:
In the start-up phase of the course, educational offers aimed at the needs of each student and group work will be studied and prepared. Thus, it will be possible to start a tailored programme on an individual level, but more often working groups will be created which will carry out collective activities coordinated by teachers and tutors.
The individual work, the stage, mainly as an internship (applied research or field experience) and the thesis work will also be scheduled in line with the prearranged schedule.
The Master course is addressed to first degree holders (or equivalent qualifications) graduates and technical officials already operating in integrated management and circular economy including waste management activities. Lifelong learners are welcome.
A detailed CV/Resume is also required.
Future for experts in Municipal Waste Management including:
• Municipal administrations
• Regional, central administrations
• Enterprises operating in waste management systems
• Enterprises operating in materials recycling sites
• Enterprises operating in energy recovery plants.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2023 / 2024
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes